What's New in Version 4.0.1
- Change to the brand-new interface and adopt a new operating process structure.
- Support to upload and share music to iTunes and online cloud storage directly.
- Support to burn music to CD.
- Add the features of format conversion, tags edit, and music playback.
- Add “Intelligent Mode” and "YouTube Download" in the setting window.
Check History version→
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10(32-bit & 64-bit).
- Processor: 1G Hz processor, or above.
- Monitor; Monitor with 1024x768 pixels or higher resolution.
- RAM: 512MB or higher RAM.
- Other: iTunes 10 or later installed (both official version and Windows Store version are fully supported).
English, Azerbaijani, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, Danish, French, Filipino, German, Greek, Italian, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese, Simplified Chinese and Chinese Traditional
Supported Input Formats
Supported Output Formats
- How to register?
- What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code"?
- Can this program convert Apple Music files?
- Why the output file is only 3 minutes long?
- What kind of audio formats could be converted?
- Why I can't select the audio file to convert?
- What should I pay attention while using this program?
- Where can I get the converted files?
- How to improve the output audio quality?
- The output files have several short breaks of silence?
- 1 or 2 seconds of a random song adds to the converted audio?
- How to organize the output audio into Artist / Album folders?