What's New in Version 2.5.0
- Fix the issue of failing to convert Audible audiobooks under macOS 10.15.
- Fix the issue of failing to keep artworks after conversion with MP3 and FLAC files.
- Fix some other minor bugs.
Check History version→
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 and 10.15 Catalina.
- Processor: 1G Hz processor, or above
- Monitor: Monitor with 1024x768 pixels or higher resolution
- RAM: 256MB or higher RAM
- Other: iTunes 10 or later installed (The latest iTunes is recommended)
English, Czech, Dutch, Danish, Filipino, French, Italian, Greek, German, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Polish, Portuguese and Chinese Traditional
Supported Input Formats
Supported Output Formats
Netflix Video Downloader
Download Netflix Videos at high speed with audio tracks and subtitles kept.
- How to register?
- What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code"?
- Can this program convert Apple Music files?
- Why the output file is only 3 minutes long?
- What kind of audio formats could be converted?
- Why I can't select the audio file to convert?
- What should I pay attention while using this program?
- Where can I get the converted files?
- How to improve the output audio quality?
- The output files have several short breaks of silence?
- 1 or 2 seconds of a random song adds to the converted audio?
- How to organize the output audio into Artist / Album folders?